Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb 5

Giovanna is only supposed to provide three dinners a week. So far she has cooked every night. Tonight she told me we will have dinner on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, because Fede spends Tuesday with his dad. I was getting worried about this so I'm glad we figured it out.

I went to a pizzeria at 6pm (PRACTICALLY BREAKFAST!) in Trastevere. I had onion pizza and asparagus bruschetta and a LOT of water. Giovanna recommended this place, but it was filled with tourists. A little suspicious, but I guess Italians don't eat til 8 at the earliest.


Now I'm going to an Irish Pub called Scholar's. My friend from Boston has a table reserved for the Super Bowl, and hopefully I can get there early enough to watch the Illini game, if they have it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment