Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24 (already??)

Completed my projects and what not. Just stopped by my favorite cheese and meat shop. It's probably the best one in the world. Yeah, easily the best. I've been up early enough for a flight to actually see the Pecorino Romano and Ricotta cheese being unloaded fresh off the truck. This place has been around for over a century by the looks of the newspaper clippings. It's amazing. Quintessential Italian, which is becoming pretty rare in Rome. As I type this, I'm eating fresh bread with olive oil and parmigiano reggiano. I could eat this for lunch everyday.

At 4 a.m. tomorrow morning I leave for Spring Break Part Due. Two full days in Amsterdam, one in Brussels and almost four in Paris. After this trip, I'll be in Italy til the end of my semester, May 17th I think. The men's professional tennis circuit comes to Rome that week. I plan on seeing a few matches with Paige and Tally. Hopefully matches that feature Nadal, Federer or Djokovic. Then la mia famiglia comes for a nice jaunt around the southern and central areas of Italy.

What a dream this is...

No comments:

Post a Comment