Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18

And there I was... lying in my bed with a 38.4 degree fever. (101 to you yanks.) But it's fine. I'm getting better. I missed school today and yesterday, with the exception of a presentation on the Roman aqueducts, for which I was only partially coherent. I did need a few days to unwind after the whirlwind that was Spring Break, but this wasn't what I had in mind. I cut my remaining trips down to just one pseudo-Spring Break trip. Next Wednesday and the following Tuesday are national holidays in Italy. The travel crew and I will leave for Amsterdam Tuesday night and remain there until Friday morning when we'll take a short train ride to Brussels. We'll spend just that day in Brussels before we hop back on the same rail line for Paris. I've heard from those who enjoy forming other people's opinions for them that I'll like Paris much more than London. We'll see. I'll take this bedridden opportunity to write and post about past trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment