Monday, March 19, 2012

March 20th-ish

Too busy to post anything too exciting, but the guest lecture with the dude from the ECB was very informative and comprehensive. He basically taught a semester's worth of financial markets in an hour. He's good. He did that to prepare for next week's second and final lecture on the Euro debt crisis.

I'll also post some pics from inside the Colosseum soon, as well as some from a couple other field studies.

Giovanna is away at a jewelry expo. Fede is in the mountains skiing with his padre. I'm home alone. Giovanna told me how to make the dinner she bought for tonight. That actually went well. Don't know how to translate it into English for some reason. I can do that later, if you'd really like. (You wouldn't.) I'm doing the semi-annual "overdosing-on-caffeine-for-midterms" thing.

I'll leave you with a candid photo of myself, observing the architectural wizardry of Gaudí. I swear it's candid.




Henry, With Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment